At our Entity, we have adapted our privacy protocols and policies to the European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and to the LO 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, given that we are concerned about the security and protection of the data we process.
1. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER
RESTAURANTE TOMA Y DAKA BILBAO, S.L., with address at C/ DIPUTACION 8- 1ª PLANTA – DPTO.3, 48008 BILBAO-BIZKAIA is responsible for the correct treatment of your data. You can enquire about this treatment by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. WHAT WE USE YOUR DATA FOR
At RESTAURANTE TOMA Y DAKA BILBAO, S.L. we process the information provided by interested parties in order to:
- Comply with the services and benefits we provide to the client.
- To process and manage the information requests made in relation to our products and services.
- Processing and managing CVs received.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA?
The use of the data that you have provided us with your consent is necessary for the correct management of relations with users and, furthermore, to comply with legal obligations.
At any time you can express your opposition to the use of your data and, therefore, cancel any type of management with the same, with your data only being blocked for the legally stipulated period of time. To inform you that non-consent may make it impossible to provide the services.
4. DATA COMMUNICATION
In principle, no data will be transferred unless legally obliged to do so.
However, we will share your data with service providers who help or support us, or external partners with whom we have made agreements.
5. DATA STORAGE
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it is collected, for as long as we maintain a contractual relationship, for as long as there is a legal requirement to do so, or for as long as you do not exercise any of the rights that would prevent us from processing your data.
6. HOW I CAN EXERCISE MY RIGHTS
As a rights holder, you are in control of your data and can therefore exercise your rights at any time by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com.
The rights that can be exercised are:
- Access -You may consult your personal data processed by this Entity.
- Rectification – You can modify your personal data if it is inaccurate.
- Erasure – You may request the deletion of your personal data
- Opposition – You may request that some of your personal data not be processed.
- Limitation of Processing – You may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Portability – You may receive the personal data that you have provided to us or that we have obtained in our contractual relationship, as well as transmit them to another Entity.
Users are informed that they have the right to revoke their consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Data subjects are also informed that they may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
To exercise your rights, please attach a copy of your ID card or equivalent document proving your identity to your request.